Relocate homes from the residential moving company Boston
Household moving servicesEast Coast Boston movers provide reliable residential services. It can be tricky when planning for a residential move amidst all the busy schedules. Our residential movers Boston will help you prepare for the dislocation of your household items. We will transport your valuable belongings and give moral support throughout the moving process. We will pack your stuff with much delicacy in wrapped sheets. We will also provide storage units if you need our storage solutions.
2 Professional movers + 1 TruckStarting from
Assemble and disassemble of your furniture.
Basic valuation of your goods included
All taxes included
3 Professional movers + 1 TruckStarting from
Best Valued for the Money
Basic Valuation for your goods included
All taxes included
Dependable Residential Movers
Choosing a suitable residential moving company Boston can be a challenging task. We acknowledge that there could be many reasons to move, like relocating for better job options, shifting to your new home, or finding a better rental home. Whatever the reason, maybe you need to give yourself a maximum of 3 months before the moving day because the more sorted the stuff will be, the more comfortable the move will be.
We will provide a customizable moving quote according to your specific needs. All residential moving services at East Coast depend on an hourly basis with a minimum 3-hour charge, including your travel time.
Necessary Home Preparations Before The Move
The move is an excellent chance to rearrange your home with much efficiency. Before packers arrive at your doorstep, make sure to make a list of items you want to donate to charities, give away to others, or just trash items.
Especially in families with children, they collect the stuff at an enormous level. Therefore, before moving, you should go through all the kid’s sections and make sections accordingly where you want to keep the items or not before the arrival of children back to homes. Everyone acts as an accumulator, which could be a new chance to start once again.
When the residential moving company Boston arrives, you will be free from all junk, and the movers can start the loading process. You can give any useless or excess furniture to charity shops as they always welcome new stuff. In addition, if you have old furniture or art items that are still in good condition, you can sell them to friends or colleagues and pay your moving expenses accordingly.
Crucial days before the move
Examine the house properly before the move
- Walk through the house, check for insects and pests and have pesticide spraying done as it could save you from future diseases.
- Do the carpets and flor cleaning, and get them done at an early hand.
- Do check all other cleanings, and get in contact with a cleaning company.
- Check if the previous occupants have taken curtains along with themselves. You probably need new curtain covers.
- Ensure the complete coverage services of power and water supplies.
- Have a locksmith at your service and check the locks for your protection.
- Call the security company and change the security alarms to avoid future robberies.
- Ensure that the smoke alarms work well.
- Check the fence outside to ensure that it is secure to keep the dogs in it.
- If it is winter, turn on the stoves to provide warm effects.
- Locate the nearest marketplace for grocery items and common daily goods like bread, milk, and oats.
On the Day of Move
East Coast Boston Movers Residential moving services team will ensure that your move goes according to plan and you will soon be settled in your new home.
Contact us to get a free estimate at 617-716-6501 or fill out the form to get an estimate in seconds.
For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Unless otherwise arranged, payment for local moves is due at the end of the job by CASH, CHECKS, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX. If you wish to pay by credit card, we charge a 5% convenience fee. Payment for loading rental trucks, self-moving containers is by cash, credit card or personal checks.