How do we do It?
East Coast Boston Movers
East Coast Boston Movers is one of the top rated moving companies in Boston, MA proving quality local moving services to homes and businesses in the entire State of Massachusetts.
Your solution for:
Free estimates available!
Our Process: The East Coast Boston Movers Difference
At East Coast Boston Movers, it’s our mission to provide excellent customer service with hopes of exceeding your expectations through our consistent effort and dedication to helping you with your move. It’s the reason we follow a specific step-by-step protocol, ensuring quality while keeping you well-informed of our process.
Upon arriving at the property, our efficient movers will take the following steps:
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Complete a Detailed Walkthrough of Your Property – The walkthrough helps our team members determine their plan of action for lifting and hauling different items out of the building. During the walkthrough, if our team members spot any noticeable signs of damage, we’ll quickly make you aware of it to ensure that you know it was there before we started our moving process.
- Pack or Begin Moving Boxes Onto the Truck – If you need help with packing, our team members can assist you, taking the time to carefully pack different items to keep them protected while they’re in transit. However, if you’ve already packed your boxes, our team members will start lifting the boxes out of the home, placing them on the truck, and putting them in a specific order that makes it easier to unload upon arrival at the new place.
- Disassemble Any Furniture You Plan to Take with You – When you have bulky furniture that you’d like to bring to the new place, whether it’s a couch, sectional, dining room table, or anything else, our crew will carefully disassemble these items for you. We’ll then use packing materials to protect your belongings before placing them on the truck for transport.
- Begin Transporting Your Belongings – Once we’ve loaded everything onto the truck and secured your items, our movers will begin driving the belongings to your new location, double-checking the address with you before heading out on the road.
- Unload the Moving Truck – While getting your items to the new location is one step, it’s not the last one on our list. Once we arrive, we’ll ask you where you’d like different boxes and will work on taking everything into the home for you, putting various belongings in specific spots, such as the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and living room.
- Reassemble Your Furniture – Not only can we disassemble the furniture for the move, but we can also put it back together for you so that it’s one less thing you need to do during this move. Simply let us know where you want the furniture, and we’ll get started, setting it up and making sure it’s in the ideal spot!
- Unpack the Moving Boxes – We can even help you unpack boxes! Trying to remove everything from dozens of boxes can take hours on end, but we’ll speed up that process for you by working with you to remove your belongings as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In addition to these steps, we’ll ask you if you need our expert assistance with any other moving-related tasks. We’re here to help and look forward to making your move more manageable!
Making a request.
To book a move with East Coast Boston Movers, please follow these steps:
- Fill Out Our Convenient Moving Quote Form
We’ve prepared a convenient moving quote form to make ordering moving services even easier. We understand that you likely have a busy, hectic schedule and don’t want to end up tied to the phone to hire professional movers to help you with your relocation. Before we can provide the most accurate quote possible while keeping in line with our honest and transparent pricing, we need to know more information and will request that from you throughout the contact form.
While completing the form, please start by selecting the specific move date that works best for you, whether it’s a weekend or a random day of the week. Once you’ve selected the date, supply your first and last name, contact number, email, current location, and destination of the move. We’ve also included a neat feature on our contact form that asks about moving size, which will help us determine how much work it will take to get everything done for you. Rooming sizes start at a single room or less and go up to five-bedroom homes. Choose the response that best matches the move you’d like to make, and someone from our team will get back to you as quickly as possible
- Receive Your Call and Learn More Before Scheduling
Once we’ve received your information, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible because we understand that you need assistance with your move and don’t want to wait too long. We’ll contact you directly to discuss your inquiry, provide an accurate price quote, and ensure you’re ready to schedule your moving appointment. If you’re ready to book your appointment for moving services, we’ll help you select a timeframe that works best based on your availability and would like to get the move started. You can expect our fast and reliable moving experts to arrive on time within the timeframe discussed. Or if you prefer you can just click on the button that says sign estimate and the systems will guide you to scheduling your move. Please note there is a $100.00 deposit required to schedule your move which is deducted from the total cost of the move.
- Quickly and Conveniently Schedule Your Moving Service in No Time
Scheduling your service online won’t take much time or effort. Simply put in your request for a quote based on different factors, including the size of the move and where you’re choosing to relocate, and we’ll get back to you with a price before adding you to the schedule. It’s our goal to make moving a seamless experience, whether you’re staying local or relocating to an entirely new city or state. With East Coast Boston Movers by your side, it’s possible to get everything done in less time.
What will the movers do?
- The movers will arrive with a company uniform representing our brand.
- When the movers arrive the crew chief will introduce himself and the crew.
- The crew chief will as you to show what they are going to be moving (walkthrough the house, apartment or office)
- The crew chief will go over the contract with client or person who the client choose while the crew start loading the moving truck.(it is your responsibility to understand the contract, read it carefully and understand it.)
Step number 4 is very important and the reason being is because by signing the contract you are agreeing to pay the total at the end of the move. There is also a section to purchase valuation for your move, even though your move comes with basic valuation at no additional cost to you such of valuation is minimal (only $.60 cents per pound per article).
The movers are very careful with your goods regardless if you purchased valuation or not, however accidents do happen, it is moving after all.
Just remember if for whatever reason something happens and you did not purchased valuation please do not assume you will get the cost of replacing or fixing the damaged item, you will only get $.60 cents per pound per article.
How is the final cost calculated?
At East Coast Boston Movers we always provide our clients with an estimate for their move. However the estimate is not a flat rate, it is a calculation based on a similar size move.
All moves are different and sometimes it will take less time and others it will take longer, which is why there is an hourly rate associated with your local moving services.
The final cost of your move will be determined by the number of hours the movers physically move your goods + travel time (from office and back)+ fuel surcharge + any additional service you requested.
(Labor+ Travel time+ Fuel surcharge + packing supplies + adiditional services requested)
For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Unless otherwise arranged, payment for local moves is due at the end of the job by CASH, CHECKS, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX. If you wish to pay by credit card, we charge a 3% convenience fee. Payment for loading rental trucks, self-moving containers is by cash, credit card or personal checks.