East Coast Boston Movers
East Coast Boston Movers is one of the best Boston moving companies based in Boston, Massachusetts. We aim to provide you top-notch moving services with best rates for you. We do move things using our safe responsible movers. Not only that, but we aim to make our customers happy by providing with our quality & honesty.
Our dedicated team of movers will be happy to plan, pack, push, and lift your belongings. Our Boston moving company is unmatched, even though other moving companies are thriving. Using A Plus service, East Coast Boston Movers aims to guarantee their satisfaction. Our moving services in Boston are above and beyond what is offered by other Boston moving companies.
It has always been our main goal to provide quality, value, and service above all else. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured moving company. You can also take a look at our client’s feedback on google.
Our best Boston mover services also provide all the moving labor necessary to load and unload your moving truck, POD.
You can enjoy a professional move without the price and the stress when you rent a U-Haul, Penske, Ryder, Enterprise, or Budget! Loading and unloading your truck is not a problem for East Coast Boston Movers. Moreover, ABF, U-Pack trailers, Door-to-Door, and PODS containers may also be utilized for storage.
Labor only moving
East Coast Boston Movers can load or unload any size move from a few items from a car to a large trailer with our labor only moving services. Call us today and ask for our labor only moving rates.
Our Moving Hourly Rates from:
2 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
3 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
4 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
It could be anything. The item you need to move is just too much for you to handle. Therefore, Boston East Coast Movers will come out and take care of the job. If you have one item that needs to be moved around town – we can help. We offer a lower minimum charge (only 3 hours minimum, including travel time) to make single item moves more affordable.
Other Moving Services we offer
At East Coast Boston Movers company we offer full or partial packing services, long & short term storage services and piano moving. Our local moving services are available to customers who want to move within 150 miles of Boston, Massachusetts. Our hourly rates are based on the number of crew members and moving date, you can see prices below:
Making a request.
To book a move with East Coast Boston Movers, please follow these steps:
- Fill Out Our Convenient Moving Quote Form
We’ve prepared a convenient moving quote form to make ordering moving services even easier. We understand that you likely have a busy, hectic schedule and don’t want to end up tied to the phone to hire professional movers to help you with your relocation. Before we can provide the most accurate quote possible while keeping in line with our honest and transparent pricing, we need to know more information and will request that from you throughout the contact form.
While completing the form, please start by selecting the specific move date that works best for you, whether it’s a weekend or a random day of the week. Once you’ve selected the date, supply your first and last name, contact number, email, current location, and destination of the move. We’ve also included a neat feature on our contact form that asks about moving size, which will help us determine how much work it will take to get everything done for you. Rooming sizes start at a single room or less and go up to five-bedroom homes. Choose the response that best matches the move you’d like to make, and someone from our team will get back to you as quickly as possible
- Receive Your Call and Learn More Before Scheduling
Once we’ve received your information, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible because we understand that you need assistance with your move and don’t want to wait too long. We’ll contact you directly to discuss your inquiry, provide an accurate price quote, and ensure you’re ready to schedule your moving appointment. If you’re ready to book your appointment for moving services, we’ll help you select a timeframe that works best based on your availability and would like to get the move started. You can expect our fast and reliable moving experts to arrive on time within the timeframe discussed. Or if you prefer you can just click on the button that says sign estimate and the systems will guide you to scheduling your move. Please note there is a $100.00 deposit required to schedule your move which is deducted from the total cost of the move.
- Quickly and Conveniently Schedule Your Moving Service in No Time
Scheduling your service online won’t take much time or effort. Simply put in your request for a quote based on different factors, including the size of the move and where you’re choosing to relocate, and we’ll get back to you with a price before adding you to the schedule. It’s our goal to make moving a seamless experience, whether you’re staying local or relocating to an entirely new city or state. With East Coast Boston Movers by your side, it’s possible to get everything done in less time.
HOW EAST COAST BOSTON MOVERS WORKS?
At East Coast Boston Movers, it’s our mission to provide excellent customer service with hopes of exceeding your expectations through our consistent effort and dedication to helping you with your move.
It’s the reason we follow a specific step-by-step protocol, ensuring quality while keeping you well-informed of our process.
- Complete a Detailed Walkthrough of Your Property – The walkthrough helps our team members determine their plan of action for lifting and hauling different items out of the building. During the walkthrough, if our team members spot any noticeable signs of damage, we’ll quickly make you aware of it to ensure that you know it was there before we started our moving process.
- Pack or Begin Moving Boxes Onto the Truck – If you need help with packing, our team members can assist you, taking the time to carefully pack different items to keep them protected while they’re in transit. However, if you’ve already packed your boxes, our team members will start lifting the boxes out of the home, placing them on the truck, and putting them in a specific order that makes it easier to unload upon arrival at the new place.
- Disassemble Any Furniture You Plan to Take with You – When you have bulky furniture that you’d like to bring to the new place, whether it’s a couch, sectional, dining room table, or anything else, our crew will carefully disassemble these items for you. We’ll then use packing materials to protect your belongings before placing them on the truck for transport.
- Begin Transporting Your Belongings – Once we’ve loaded everything onto the truck and secured your items, our movers will begin driving the belongings to your new location, double-checking the address with you before heading out on the road.
- Unload the Moving Truck – While getting your items to the new location is one step, it’s not the last one on our list. Once we arrive, we’ll ask you where you’d like different boxes and will work on taking everything into the home for you, putting various belongings in specific spots, such as the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and living room.
- Reassemble Your Furniture – Not only can we disassemble the furniture for the move, but we can also put it back together for you so that it’s one less thing you need to do during this move. Simply let us know where you want the furniture, and we’ll get started, setting it up and making sure it’s in the ideal spot!
- Unpack the Moving Boxes – We can even help you unpack boxes! Trying to remove everything from dozens of boxes can take hours on end, but we’ll speed up that process for you by working with you to remove your belongings as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In addition to these steps, we’ll ask you if you need our expert assistance with any other moving-related tasks. We’re here to help and look forward to making your move more manageable.
For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Unless otherwise arranged, payment for local moves is due at the end of the job by CASH, CHECKS, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX. If you wish to pay by credit card, we charge a 3% convenience fee. Payment for loading rental trucks, self-moving containers is by cash, credit card or personal checks.