Return or Cancelation Policy
Our reservations calendar is critical to our success at East Coast Boston Movers-it controls the staffing of jobs, and our ability to provide accurate estimates. Changes to our reservations calendar have a ripple effect in our business systems and can effect other customers.
That being said, we do understand that things come up. We have a well-thought out set of cancellation policies designed to secure our calendar at busy times, and therefore ensure the satisfaction of all of our customers. Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy that applies to your move. Depending on day of the month your move is scheduled and the type of service, one of these four cancellation and rescheduling policies will apply: Flexible, Moderate, Strict and Super Strict.
Office Business Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM (please notify about reschedule or cancellation during those hours)
Applies to all discounted dates (check rates calendar)
- 100% deposit refund with at least 3 business day cancellation notice
- No reschedule fee
Applies to all regular dates (check rates calendar)
- 100% deposit refund with at least 5 business days cancellation notice
- Each rescheduling with less than 5 business days notice is a subject to a $100 fee
Applies to all sub-peak and peak dates (check rates calendar)
- The deposit will not be refunded in case of any cancellation.
- Each rescheduling with less than 5 business days notice is subject to a $100 fee
- If you decide to change your move start time or date and East Coast Boston Movers Company does not have it available, causing the cancelation of the request, the deposit will not be refunded.
SUPER STRICT POLICY
- Applies to all long distance moves
- The deposit will not be refunded in the case of any cancellation.
- We are not able to reschedule your move, as the at rate provided earlier was specifically designed around a certain pickup and delivery date and time. Changing one or another will lead to flat rate price change. You must contact our office to see if it is possible to make any changes. If we cannot reschedule of your move based on new information, causing the cancelation of your request, the deposit will not be refunded.