East Coast Boston Movers
Our Moving Services
East Coast Boston Movers is A moving company that helps people and businesses move their goods from one place to another. We offers all-inclusive services for relocations like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking, arranging of items to be shifted. Additional services may include Short or long term storage for your move.
Get Your Free estimate today!
East Coast Boston Movers
Boston Movers Delivering Convenient Solutions That Save You Time and Effort
Feeling excited about moving but not so excited about the work that goes into packing, hauling, and transporting everything you own? We understand that moving from one place to the next is time-consuming and tiresome, and that’s why we’re here to help. Get the help you need and the peace of mind you deserve when working with East Coast Boston Movers. Our skilled, reliable, and responsible movers are ready to handle any moving job you need help with, big or small, local or out of state!
Local Moving Hourly Rates
The Best Hourly Rates You Just Can’t Beat
As your friendly local movers, we provide transparent pricing to give you an idea of what you can expect when hiring us to take care of the moving tasks for you.
2 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
- Need to make a small move? If so, we'll send out two movers with a single truck to take care of the work for you for as low as $115/hr.
3 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
- Have heavier objects to move and need assistance from more than two people? If so, we'll send out three movers with one truck to handle the workload for you for as low as $159/hr.
4 movers & 1 TruckStarting from
- When you need ALL hands on deck, we'll send out four movers with one large, spacious truck to handle the workload for as low as $199/hr.
Reach out to us today at 617-716-6501 for the most accurate estimate on any moving or storage services. We’ll gladly go over the details and breakdown of pricing to ensure you understand where your money is going!
Professional Boston Moving Services
Did you know studies show moving can cause a tremendous amount of stress? It’s a grueling process that can take up too much of your time. There’s a lot that goes into a move, such as:
- Packing Your Belongings – Packing might not seem like a big deal until you’re suddenly faced with the responsibility of getting everything you and your loved ones own into boxes and bags of all sizes. You don’t realize how much stuff you have at home until it’s time for a move. Depending on the size of the property, the number of people living in it, and the belongings everyone has, this step in the moving process can take weeks for one person to complete. With our professional Boston movers, packing is a seamless, stress-free experience.
- Cleaning Up the Old Property – Even after you’ve packed everything, you’ll likely still have some cleaning to do. From removing dust to wiping down surfaces, it’s a lot of work to handle in anticipation of your move. Let us take care of the packing and moving so that you’ll have even more time for cleaning and other important activities.
- Hauling and Transporting Your Possessions – The next step involved in moving is hauling the boxes onto the moving truck and transporting everything from one place to the next. Without professional help, you’ll likely make multiple trips back and forth, putting a strain on your back and body by lifting, bending, squatting, and driving. At East Coast Boston Movers, we take care of these grueling tasks so that you don’t have to deal with them!
When attempting to handle moving tasks alone, it’s easy to become stressed and frustrated while feeling like nothing is getting done. With East Coast Boston Movers, you never have to take a single step of the moving process by yourself. We’re here to handle every part of your move, from supplying packing materials to helping you pack and transporting your items to the new place.
Why Choose Us?
The Dependable Movers You Need for Any Move, No Matter the Distance.
Moving is complicated, but the right moving company can ease the burden and take a load off your shoulders. So, what sets us apart from the competition? Not only do we have 20+ years of experience in the moving industry, but we also genuinely love what we do for a living.
When you choose East Coast Boston Movers, you can:
- Get the Best Rates Around to Save Big – We believe in providing high-quality services at prices our clients can afford. We’re incredibly transparent about our pricing and offer price quotes for our clients who need them. You won’t have to worry about hidden fees or undisclosed charges when using our services.
- Ensure Your Belongings Are Handled with the Best Care – No matter what we’re moving for you, expect us to handle those items with the best care possible. Our delicate approach enables us to transport belongings and deliver them to your new place in the same excellent condition they were in before the move began. We treat each client’s belongings as if they were our own.
- Save Time and Depend on Us to Do the Work You Want to Avoid – Not a fan of packing? Not a problem. Need help with transporting your belongings to your new place? We’ve got you covered. Using our moving and storage services means saving time and effort while enlisting help from our experts to handle the work you’d rather avoid!
We take the most meticulous approach to helping our clients achieve outstanding results. Whether it’s a simple, standard move from one home to the next or a massive commercial relocation that requires all hands on deck, we’re the company to call!
Our Moving Services
Fast and Efficient Local Moves
If you’re in and around the Boston area, we provide local moves to get you from one destination to the next in no time. No matter your reason for choosing to relocate, we’re here to ensure you can get it done with minimal stress and enjoy your new location, wherever that might be.
Free Quotes Available
If you need to make a commercial move, we can help! We understand commercial moves are often much more extensive than residential relocations. However, have a solid team of trustworthy and reliable experts ready to tackle a move of any size. Besides having more than enough team members to handle the workload, we also have multiple trucks with plenty of space to hold different items, such as office desks, chairs, filing cabinets, and more. When making a major commercial move, it needs to get done correctly. We’ll take on the job while providing the fastest and most efficient services to get you into the new commercial building in no time. Free Moving Quotes
Piano/Heavy Item Transportation
Do you need to move a large object, such as a piano, from one building to the next? If so, we have the necessary equipment to complete the relocation more efficiently, causing absolutely no damage in the process.
You can trust our skilled and experienced team members to carefully wrap your piano or other heavy objects to keep it safe and protected before we secure it in place, begin moving it, and store it for you or bring it to your new location. Free online Quotes
Being the best moving company in Boston our company also offers packing services. Our offers are varying depending on the quantity and type of things you are going to pack. Our packing services includes full packing, partial packing, and self-packing services.
Moving With Storage
Have you decided to get a head start on packing your belongings? While it’s always a good idea to pack boxes for one room at a time, starting as soon as you know you’re going to move, you can quickly end up with boxes all over the place. Who wants to deal with that kind of clutter when in the middle of a move? It would only cause more stress and frustration for you. Instead of leaving boxes around the home, use our convenient storage solutions to keep your belongings safe, protected, and securely stored in our state-of-the-art facility.
Free online Quotes
Free box Delevery
If you’d rather do all the packing on your own, you can still depend on us to provide you with the most reliable packing materials. Don’t depend on old cardboard boxes from friends and family when storing valuable items because those boxes could easily break, potentially damaging your belongings.
We offer an impressive list of packing supplies to keep your belongings in excellent condition, such as:
- File Boxes
- Small Boxes
- Medium Boxes
- Large Boxes
- Dish Boxes
- Picture Boxes
- Wardrobe Boxes
- Packing Tape
- Shrink Wrap
- Heavy-Duty Mattress Bags
- And MORE!
Making a request.
To book a move with East Coast Boston Movers, please follow these steps:
- Fill Out Our Convenient Moving Quote Form
We’ve prepared a convenient moving quote form to make ordering moving services even easier. We understand that you likely have a busy, hectic schedule and don’t want to end up tied to the phone to hire professional movers to help you with your relocation. Before we can provide the most accurate quote possible while keeping in line with our honest and transparent pricing, we need to know more information and will request that from you throughout the contact form.
While completing the form, please start by selecting the specific move date that works best for you, whether it’s a weekend or a random day of the week. Once you’ve selected the date, supply your first and last name, contact number, email, current location, and destination of the move. We’ve also included a neat feature on our contact form that asks about moving size, which will help us determine how much work it will take to get everything done for you. Rooming sizes start at a single room or less and go up to five-bedroom homes. Choose the response that best matches the move you’d like to make, and someone from our team will get back to you as quickly as possible
- Receive Your Call and Learn More Before Scheduling
Once we’ve received your information, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible because we understand that you need assistance with your move and don’t want to wait too long. We’ll contact you directly to discuss your inquiry, provide an accurate price quote, and ensure you’re ready to schedule your moving appointment. If you’re ready to book your appointment for moving services, we’ll help you select a timeframe that works best based on your availability and would like to get the move started. You can expect our fast and reliable moving experts to arrive on time within the timeframe discussed. Or if you prefer you can just click on the button that says sign estimate and the systems will guide you to scheduling your move. Please note there is a $100.00 deposit required to schedule your move which is deducted from the total cost of the move.
- Quickly and Conveniently Schedule Your Moving Service in No Time
Scheduling your service online won’t take much time or effort. Simply put in your request for a quote based on different factors, including the size of the move and where you’re choosing to relocate, and we’ll get back to you with a price before adding you to the schedule. It’s our goal to make moving a seamless experience, whether you’re staying local or relocating to an entirely new city or state. With East Coast Boston Movers by your side, it’s possible to get everything done in less time.
East Coast Boston Movers charges the same hourly rate for labor only moving services, as our regular moves. Even though you do not need a truck for your service, we usually send one anyway. Truck is not only the source of the transportation for our team to get to your address. It is fully equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment that movers might need to make the moving service on a professional level and without any troubles.
On the truck guys have all size of boxes, tape, shrink-wrap, mattress bags, ratchet straps, dollies, and ramps and of course, all the necessary tools, required for disassembly of any furniture. It is obvious, that the move goes more efficient time-wise with the right equipment, not to mention, that sometimes it is impossible to provide the service without right gadget and tools.
We can provide all of the moving labor necessary to load and unload your moving truck or POD.
Regardless of what are we need to unload (a Penske, Ryder, or budget truck rental) East Coast Boston Movers can help you unload into your new home and set everything up for you.
Call 617-716-6501 for a free estimate
Renovating or remodeling your home? Preparing for event and need furniture moved or rearranged? Simply need help moving furniture and other weighty items? Let the professionals at East Coast Boston Movers Movers handle the job. Whether you need to move one item or an entire room, we will do as much or as little as needed…and with the same premium level service as when you’re changing addresses. Don’t risk damaging not only your home’s floors and walls, but also potentially your own body when it’s time to transform a room into an office or repositioning high-end furniture or irreplaceable art.
It could be anything. But whatever it is, the item you need to move is just too much for you. That is why East Coast Boston Movers will come out and take on the task. If you have one item that need to be moved around town – we can help. We offer lower minimum charge (only 2 hours minimum, including travel time) to make single item moves more affordable.
Our Process: The East Coast Boston Movers Difference
At East Coast Boston Movers, it's our mission to provide excellent customer service with hopes of exceeding your expectations through our consistent effort and dedication to helping you with your move. It's the reason we follow a specific step-by-step protocol, ensuring quality while keeping you well-informed of our process.
Payment methods – For local moves, you must pay in full at the day of your job by cash, check or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX.
Moving From Boston to New York MovingStarting From:
- Same or next day delivery
Boston - Washington, DC MoversSame or next day delivery starting from
HERE ARE A FEW FACTORS THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR MOVING BUDGET:
- How far are you moving?
- What is the inventory you are moving?
- Did you submit an accurate list of items?
- Will you pack yourself, or would you like us to pack for you?
- Will you have accessorial charges? This is moving lingo for charges due to obstacles that keep the door of the truck away from the door of your new home. This includes things like flights of stairs, elevators, long carries and the need to use a small shuttle vehicle. All moving companies are going to charge you for this, whether they tell you or not. We like to tell you up front.
Boston to New York moving
Moving from Boston to New York with the East Coast Boston Movers will offer you specialized services. Boston to New York moving start at $1200.00 so you can move to your new home in New York at ease with no worries and less hassle. We’ve got the best moving service in Boston because it includes moving valuation up to $.60 cents per lbs. per item, moving certificates, and furniture disassembling and re-assembling.
CALL US FOR THE DETAILS AT 617-716-6501 »
For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Unless otherwise arranged, payment for local moves is due at the end of the job by CASH, CHECKS, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX. If you wish to pay by credit card, we charge a 5% convenience fee. Payment for loading rental trucks, self-moving containers is by cash, credit card or personal checks.