how long distance moving works?
Same or next day delivery to VT,CT, NY, NJ & MD
Flat Rate options available.
Moving long distances with boston movers
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our Process: The East Coast Boston Movers Difference
At East Coast Boston Movers, it's our mission to provide excellent customer service with hopes of exceeding your expectations through our consistent effort and dedication to helping you with your move. It's the reason we follow a specific step-by-step protocol, ensuring quality while keeping you well-informed of our process.
Upon arriving at the property, our efficient movers will take the following steps:
- Complete a Detailed Walkthrough of Your Property – The walkthrough helps our team members determine their plan of action for lifting and hauling different items out of the building. During the walkthrough, if our team members spot any noticeable signs of damage, we’ll quickly make you aware of it to ensure that you know it was there before we started our moving process.
- Pack or Begin Moving Boxes Onto the Truck – If you need help with packing, our team members can assist you, taking the time to carefully pack different items to keep them protected while they’re in transit. However, if you’ve already packed your boxes, our team members will start lifting the boxes out of the home, placing them on the truck, and putting them in a specific order that makes it easier to unload upon arrival at the new place.
- Disassemble Any Furniture You Plan to Take with You – When you have bulky furniture that you’d like to bring to the new place, whether it’s a couch, sectional, dining room table, or anything else, our crew will carefully disassemble these items for you. We’ll then use packing materials to protect your belongings before placing them on the truck for transport.
- Begin Transporting Your Belongings – Once we’ve loaded everything onto the truck and secured your items, our movers will begin driving the belongings to your new location, double-checking the address with you before heading out on the road.
- Unload the Moving Truck – While getting your items to the new location is one step, it’s not the last one on our list. Once we arrive, we’ll ask you where you’d like different boxes and will work on taking everything into the home for you, putting various belongings in specific spots, such as the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and living room.
- Reassemble Your Furniture – Not only can we disassemble the furniture for the move, but we can also put it back together for you so that it’s one less thing you need to do during this move. Simply let us know where you want the furniture, and we’ll get started, setting it up and making sure it’s in the ideal spot!
- Unpack the Moving Boxes – We can even help you unpack boxes! Trying to remove everything from dozens of boxes can take hours on end, but we’ll speed up that process for you by working with you to remove your belongings as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In addition to these steps, we’ll ask you if you need our expert assistance with any other moving-related tasks. We’re here to help and look forward to making your move more manageable!
The Dependable Movers You Need for Any Move, No Matter the Distance.
Moving is complicated, but the right moving company can ease the burden and take a load off your shoulders. So, what sets us apart from the competition? Not only do we have 20+ years of experience in the moving industry, but we also genuinely love what we do for a living.
When you choose East Coast Boston Movers, you can:
- Get the Best Rates Around to Save Big – We believe in providing high-quality services at prices our clients can afford. We’re incredibly transparent about our pricing and offer price quotes for our clients who need them. You won’t have to worry about hidden fees or undisclosed charges when using our services.
- Ensure Your Belongings Are Handled with the Best Care – No matter what we’re moving for you, expect us to handle those items with the best care possible. Our delicate approach enables us to transport belongings and deliver them to your new place in the same excellent condition they were in before the move began. We treat each client’s belongings as if they were our own.
- Save Time and Depend on Us to Do the Work You Want to Avoid – Not a fan of packing? Not a problem. Need help with transporting your belongings to your new place? We’ve got you covered. Using our moving and storage services means saving time and effort while enlisting help from our experts to handle the work you’d rather avoid!
Few attributes that may cause hindrance in your moving budget
- How much is the long haul to your desired location?
- What are the inventory goods that you are taking along with you?
- Will you pack the items yourself, or do you want our professional movers to do that?
- Will you get our accessorial services? Accessorial services include additional shipper requests like keeping the door truck away from the actual door of the home. We will also supply small shuttle vehicles for carrying necessary goods to the car.
BEST RATES Moving Services
- Boston to New York Moving starting from $1,200
2 Professional Movers + 1 truck starting at $99.00 per hour plus fuel surcharge.
- Boston to New Jersey Starting from $1,500
2 Professional Movers + 1 truck Starting from $115.00 Per hour + Fuel surcharge. Same or next day delivery
- Flat rate to New York or New Jersey starting from $1,850
Same or next day delivery based on the inventory being move.
Making a request.
To book a move with East Coast Boston Movers, please follow these steps:
- Fill Out Our Convenient Moving Quote Form
We’ve prepared a convenient moving quote form to make ordering moving services even easier. We understand that you likely have a busy, hectic schedule and don’t want to end up tied to the phone to hire professional movers to help you with your relocation. Before we can provide the most accurate quote possible while keeping in line with our honest and transparent pricing, we need to know more information and will request that from you throughout the contact form.
While completing the form, please start by selecting the specific move date that works best for you, whether it’s a weekend or a random day of the week. Once you’ve selected the date, supply your first and last name, contact number, email, current location, and destination of the move. We’ve also included a neat feature on our contact form that asks about moving size, which will help us determine how much work it will take to get everything done for you. Rooming sizes start at a single room or less and go up to five-bedroom homes. Choose the response that best matches the move you’d like to make, and someone from our team will get back to you as quickly as possible
- Receive Your Call and Learn More Before Scheduling
Once we’ve received your information, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible because we understand that you need assistance with your move and don’t want to wait too long. We’ll contact you directly to discuss your inquiry, provide an accurate price quote, and ensure you’re ready to schedule your moving appointment. If you’re ready to book your appointment for moving services, we’ll help you select a timeframe that works best based on your availability and would like to get the move started. You can expect our fast and reliable moving experts to arrive on time within the timeframe discussed. Or if you prefer you can just click on the button that says sign estimate and the systems will guide you to scheduling your move. Please note there is a $100.00 deposit required to schedule your move which is deducted from the total cost of the move.
- Quickly and Conveniently Schedule Your Moving Service in No Time
Scheduling your service online won’t take much time or effort. Simply put in your request for a quote based on different factors, including the size of the move and where you’re choosing to relocate, and we’ll get back to you with a price before adding you to the schedule. It’s our goal to make moving a seamless experience, whether you’re staying local or relocating to an entirely new city or state. With East Coast Boston Movers by your side, it’s possible to get everything done in less time.
For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Unless otherwise arranged, payment for local moves is due at the end of the job by CASH, CHECKS, or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/ /AMEX. If you wish to pay by credit card, we charge a 3% convenience fee. Payment for loading rental trucks, self-moving containers is by cash, credit card or personal checks.